lichess.org
Donate

Computer evaluation in study

The new study feature doesn't have a computer evaluation, like the one from the analysis board. It just has the local computer.

I would really like to use the study, because I think it super cool! Unfortunately I also really love the graph that the computer gives you after the evaluation in the analysis board. And this graph disappears when you switch to the study feature, together with the computer evaluation 'points'. So you're only left with the local computer.

I'm not really skilled enough to find all my own mistakes, and the local computer evaluation is a bit slow on my PC. So I'd love to be able to carry the analysis and the graph from the analysis board over to the study.

Is this something that will still be added in the future? I would really love that!

+1 (I was about to ask the same question when I saw this.)
+1 for that. I tried it out and found myself using 2 browser tabs and flipping between the analysis and study. If they could be integrated it would be much better.
I agree. And actually, I don't see why computer analysis that has been done via the analysis board cannot be kept in the study, so you don't have to hit the computer analysis button twice.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.