lichess.org
Donate

UEFA EURO 2016,TIPSTER'S LEAGUE

1.PORTUGAL-FRANCE 1-2
(10 July 2016,21:00,Stade de France,Saint-Denis)

Greece <3
Final result of 7th set

1.PORTUGAL-FRANCE-0:0
(10 July 2016,21:00,Stade de France,Saint-Denis)

Final Standing of UEFA EURO 2016 TIPSTER'S LEAGUE

Winner-
1.YoNOsoyMike-36 points(1 in last set)
------------------------------------
2.Dr_King_Schultz-34 points(0 in last set)
3.Panathinaikos-32 points(0 in last set)
4.giannistst12-28 points(0 in last set)
5.LM F_D89-23 points
6.jimj12-11 points
7.rohangupta4398-7 points
8.kris9191-5 points

Congratulations goes to YoNosoyMike,
I'm not sure but it seems to me Mike also won TIPSTER LEAGUE,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 but in orher nickname,

pl.lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/tipster-leaguefifa-world-cup-2014?page=29

Congratulation also to all
I hope that was funny time:)
Cheers

Christopher
Wow what a finish. I dont think that many people expected Portugal would win but their defence was great and i think they deserved it. Congratulations YoNosoyMike it was a tough one. sdko i have bet in my real life only once and i got 5 euros. Althought France was much better than Portugal in the whole tournament, it is not the best to predict a winner in a final cause every team wants it too much.
Congratulations Portugal.
Thank you guys! I was really lucky at the end :-) even though I have to confess that I would prefer @Panathinaikos to win the tipster competition so I wouldn't see Ronaldo celebrating another title XD.
@rzenaikrzys it wasn't me who won the world cup 2014 tipster competition, as I only ever had this account here. Actually, didn't even know about the existence of Lichess by that time :-)
Anyway, thanks for the competition, was lot of fun. Will we have a competition for the International Champions Cup in 2 weeks? ;-)
Regards,

Mike

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.