lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:jinman2718"

9 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Reset Warning#2

I lost a game after the reset. I didn't know I had to refresh the page. My screen showed that I made a move and my opponent's clock was ticking down all the way to zero. My screen said I had 3:36 left…

jinman2718
General Chess Discussion - A suboptimal solution to turning off the feature of opponents adding time.#15

gbtami, thank you very much!

jinman2718
General Chess Discussion - A suboptimal solution to turning off the feature of opponents adding time.#6

Nikola-Kostic, I care because I want to play a game that has the same odds for both sides, no extra time, no extra pieces. That way if I win then it is without any extra help which is a better victory…

jinman2718
General Chess Discussion - A suboptimal solution to turning off the feature of opponents adding time.#1

It is annoying to not be able to turn off the option to allow your opponent to add more time to your clock. Many players have requested to have that option and the pleas seem to fall on deaf ears. Thu…

jinman2718
Lichess Feedback - Turn off quotes.#5

Melora, I'm using an analogy to make a point. Yes I know about AdBlock and I don't wish to open a thread on that topic. Please stick to the original topic. The point is, I believe it would be nice to …

jinman2718
Lichess Feedback - Turn off quotes.#3

Melora, your comments are useless. I suppose you like pop up ads too? What is your advice about pop up ads? Don't look at them? Not helpful.

jinman2718
Lichess Feedback - Turn off quotes.#1

Is it possible to not receive quotes at the end of every game? I don't mind having the option of clicking on the quote tab to see them, but I'd rather not have them thrust before me after every game.

jinman2718
Lichess Feedback - Bug Report: Unable to make move. Thinks I'm trying to premove.#1

In this game: http://en.lichess.org/TKt7755R several times I wasn't able to make a move even though my clock was ticking down. Instead I got a message instructing about how to click anywhere do undo a…

jinman2718
Lichess Feedback - No credit for mate in 5 instead of mate in 4#1

Recently I tried this puzzle: http://en.lichess.org/training/20318 and saw the motif Nf6+ leading to mate. No credit. Because it takes a whopping one move more to checkmate. Interesting that lichess p…

jinman2718